Stand up for what you beleive in and keep patriotism alive sign now

86% of the United States believes in God, 14% of the United States does not. that little 14% of the U.S. is getting Gods name taken out of everything that they can because it "offends them". While the other 86% does nothing to try and stop this non-sence. I think its time to stop letting that 14% win and stand up for what we believe in and if they have a problem with the word God or don't want to hear us pray in school or where ever we may be then they need to go some where else! And if they don't want to see "In God We Trust" on our money they need to move out of the United States of America because we are Americans and We believe in God and Honor His Name! In God We Trust is our national moto and we are proud to be Americans and the Star Spangle Banner is our national song, so if anyone has a problem with any of these things that We do in Our Country thats a personal problem for them and we should not back down because they are offended and don't believe in God! If it wasen't for God none of us would be here or have any of the things that we do, cause we sure didn't grow on trees.
So please if you are one of our faithful Americans that want to stop that 14% from trying to take everything that we believe in and are made of away from us, sign this petition so we can stop them TOGETHER.

Sign The Petition

Sign with Facebook sign_with_twitter
OR

If you already have an account please sign in, otherwise register an account for free then sign the petition filling the fields below.
Email and the password will be your account data, you will be able to sign other petitions after logging in.

Privacy in the search engines? You can use a nickname:

Attention, the email address you supply must be valid in order to validate the signature, otherwise it will be deleted.

I confirm registration and I agree to Usage and Limitations of Services

I confirm that I have read the Privacy Policy

I agree to the Personal Data Processing

Shoutbox

Who signed this petition saw these petitions too:

Sign The Petition

Sign with Facebook sign_with_twitter
OR

If you already have an account please sign in

Comment

I confirm registration and I agree to Usage and Limitations of Services

I confirm that I have read the Privacy Policy

I agree to the Personal Data Processing

Goal
3 / 1000

Latest Signatures

  • 17 October 20103. Kathleen
    AMEN!
  • 29 September 20102. Vanessa
    If we do not stand up for what we believe in, when it all falls it will be to late. You cannot let this trajedy continue, to take place, shows should be aired, pictures hung, and prayers and the alliegance said. The future depends on our response as cit
  • 22 February 20101. Sarah
    i agree

Information

Tags

Alive, And, beleive, For, keep, patriotism, Stand, WHAT, YOU

Share

Invite friends from your address book

Embed Codes

direct link

link for html

link for forum without title

link for forum with title

Widgets