1,000 SIGNATURES FOR MUSE PLAYING AT THE RIVOLI BALLROOM IN LONDON! sign now
You know how Muse said they wanted to play smaller venues? Well, there's a place down the road from me called "the Rivoli Ballroom", pictured above, and I think it would be absolutely ideal for Muse to play in. I'm not bias just because it's located very near to my house, but because it would be amazing.
As far as I know, Kings of Leon, the White Stripes and Florence and the Machine have played there. FATM's gig was actually broadcasted on Channel 4 in the UK.
It's an absolutely beautiful venue. and Muse would do it justice, or it would do Muse justice.
So I'm making a petition.
I want 1,000 signatures before I send it to Muse, and when I reach that amount, I will make a video to send to Muse 'cause I know that they watch fan videos, so it's my best shot, and I will pitch it to them and prove that people want them to play there.
So please help me out and sign here.
****PLEASE SPREAD AROUND, SEND TO MUSE THEMSELVES, SEND TO YOUR FRIENDS WHO LIKE MUSE, SEND TO EVERYONE!****
my twitter: @jbellehutchings
my tumblr: apocalypseplz.tumblr.com
Sign The Petition
Who signed this petition saw these petitions too:
- » 1,000 SIGNATURES FOR MUSE TO PLAY AT THE RIVOLI BALLROOM IN LONDON!
- » Save our Studios - Church Studios, Crouch End
- » Skate Park
- » Get Jamie to request the Muse Reading 2011 intro to be made public again
- » Refuse planning consent (dc/12/79567/FT) for the redevelopment of the site at 6 Mantle Road
- » Refresh and Revise KEEP CLEAR road markings on New Alresford High Street
- » application brouilleur bluetooth
- » Golden Gates Housing Trust Petition
- » How to Choose the Beautiful swim women Rope Bikini Set
- » Construction of flyover or tunnel on A40, at Old Oak Road intersection (west London)
Sign The Petition
If you already have an account please sign in
Help keep Petition Online - UK free!
Please consider making a small donation today. This will allow us to keep 1,000 SIGNATURES FOR MUSE PLAYING AT THE RIVOLI BALLROOM IN LONDON! alive and available to a wide audience.
Every cent you give goes toward maintaining the website and the petitions. Even a small contributions helps!
Support the Cause
28 September 20121. Jessie Hutchings
I support this petition