Say No to Guelph High-Rises sign now
The Guelph Downtown Secondary Plan allows for buildings up to 18 storeys in height. By signing this petition you are showing your support of a 12 storey limit.
Guelph is a beautiful, historic city. Part of that history is its low built height. Let's get together and keep it that way.
Power is in our numbers. Please support. This is our chance to "make a difference."
Sign The Petition
Who signed this petition saw these petitions too:
- » Say NO to 5 storeys in Kitsilano! Keep Kits Quaint!
- » STOP Engineers Canada from Regulating Software Development without Science-based Software Development Graduates
- » Paint the polka dots back on the Pagoda!
- » LABEL GMO's in CANADA!!
- » Rename the Trans-Canada Highway to Terry Fox Highway
- » Stop the Dumping at 5783 Bloomington Rd.
- » Appoint Rob Ford to the Senate
- » Champlain College St-Lambert: Do Not Close Your DEC Program in Huntingdon
Help keep Petition Online Canada free!
Please consider making a small donation today. This will allow us to keep Say No to Guelph High-Rises alive and available to a wide audience.
Every cent you give goes toward maintaining the website and the petitions. Even a small contributions helps!
Support the Cause
02 May 20121. Jeremy Kopplin
I support this petition
01 May 2012, one year ago
No longer a registered userBy: