Include the Brockville CAS office in recycling pick up sign now
It has come to my attention that the CAS office in Brockville is not properly set up when it comes to their recycling needs. These people do our town and our children great services; they ensure our children are safe from harm.
They do not pay taxes to the town of Brockville so therefore they are not eligible to have their recycling picked up. I feel at this time that we should change our policies to include an agency such as CAS, they may not pay taxes but the service they provide is far more valuable.
Let’s use our voice and have this changed so that CAS has their recycling picked up.
Sign The Petition
Who signed this petition saw these petitions too:
- » Hydro-One Ontario Overcharge Brockville
- » Garbage Pick up in Montreal
- » Petition urging The City of London to pick up recycling for businesses
- » Lowering price's on Milkshake's in all of bc at all franchise's
- » Put and End to the Staff Shortage-Calgary Hearing Office 2016
- » Changes to youth justice act to promote more accountability for youth
- » We want Canadian Government to stop Associating and Providing any Funding to the Fethullah Gulen Institute in Ottawa - The Intercultural Dialogue Institute
- » We Demand a Ward Boundary Review
Sign The Petition
If you already have an account please sign in
Help keep Petition Online Canada free!
Please consider making a small donation today. This will allow us to keep Include the Brockville CAS office in recycling pick up alive and available to a wide audience.
Every cent you give goes toward maintaining the website and the petitions. Even a small contributions helps!
Support the Cause
29 March 20121. PeaceFULLvegan
I support this petition