An Equitable Parking Fee Scale for Employees of Thompson Rivers University sign now
We the employees of Thompson Rivers University petition the University to create an equitable/progressive parking fee scale.
Currently, lower-income employees pay a much greater percentage of their salary for parking than do higher-income employees. This situation creates a regressive parking fee scale that financially advantages those with higher incomes over those with lower incomes.
As part of this same petition, we also would petition the University to use a percentage of parking fee revenue to create a fund that would help to offset the parking fees paid by students and to support the sustainability initiatives of the University.
How will this effect TRU employees:
• For employees who do not park on campus, no change
• For employees who use metered or ticketed parking, no change
• For employees who purchase a semester pass, rates may increase or decrease, depending on his/her gross annual income
• For employees who purchase a yearly pass, rates may or may not increase, depending on her/his gross yearly income.
Sign The Petition
Who signed this petition saw these petitions too:
- » Oshawa GO Station Parking. Need additional parking now!
- » An Equitable Parking Fee Scale for Employees of Thompson Rivers University
- » Township of Langley Recreational Vehicle Parking
- » Street Parking 192 Street Diversion
- » Parking Fees and Charges for Motorcycles and Motorized Scooters
- » Stop the Dumping at 5783 Bloomington Rd.
- » Appoint Rob Ford to the Senate
- » Champlain College St-Lambert: Do Not Close Your DEC Program in Huntingdon
- » Petition to gain Coca Cola original recipe
- » Ban GMO's in Canada
Help keep Petition Online Canada free!
Please consider making a small donation today. This will allow us to keep An Equitable Parking Fee Scale for Employees of Thompson Rivers University alive and available to a wide audience.
Every cent you give goes toward maintaining the website and the petitions. Even a small contributions helps!
Support the Cause