WHAT IS PETITION ONLINE - AUSTRALIA
Welcome to Activism - Petition Online - Australia, the first and foremost location for hosting your online petition in Australia.
We at Activism - Petition Online - Australia believe that the impetus to change the world can come from us,that each and every one of us can and must make our ideas known and share them with others.
We believe that without a dedicated location for our causes, even the smallest and most ordinary ones, nobody is really free.
For this reason we created Activism - Petition Online - Australia. It is free, independent, yours and ours.
Strengthen your causes!
- - The number one platform for gathering signatures in Australia
- - Absolutely and totally free of charge
- - The possibility of promoting your petition on Facebook and other social networks
- - The possibility of downloading signatures in PDF or DOC to print and take with you to the petition recipients
- - Greatest visibility for your petition
- - Ethical Code
Let us change the world from the bottom up!
Our aim is to apply enough public pressure to get the Australian government to do a overhaul of the Child Suppor Agency and its system to include a fair system for blended families...the right to have step-children included in the child support assesment without adoption.
... continue »
- Business and Companies
- City Life
- Culture and Society
- Entertainment and Media
- International Policy
- Justice, rights and public order
- Nature and Environment
- People and Organizations
- Politics and Government
- School and Education
- Technology and the Internet
- Transport and infrastructure
RECENT USER ACTIVITIES
- yesterday »
BrookieWookie has signed
Allow Lion Head Rabbit Breed into Australia
- 4 days ago »
brooke secret has signed
Bring back the Yowie chocolates!
- 6 days ago »
redmoney has signed
Find Local Dating Girls on Live Sex Chat Site
- 10 days ago »
Donna C has signed
It's time to ban oversized 4WD vehicles from our towns and cities
- 21 days ago »
Bruce Forster has signed
Protect Australia's native dingo: remove it from vermin lists & include it in the National EPBC Act
- 29 days ago »
amardas has signed